CORUI WIFI Smart Temperature And Humidity Sensor Battery Powered Tuya Smart Life App Remote Control Works With Alexa Google Home
The temperature and humidity sensor can be linked with other smart devices in the home to improve the indoor heating and cooling, and make your home more comfortable.Low advantage design to ensure long-term battery life.
Input vollage:DC3V LR03″2
Low power underoltage: ≤2.7V
How to set up:
1. First scan QR code with your smartphone, or search “Smart Life” app in Google Play Store or APP Store to download and install app.
2. Register the app with email address, then click “Home” ” ” on the app interface or click “Add Device”.Then select “Sensors” and choose “Temperature and Humidity Sensor (Wi-Fi).
3. There are three ways for user to connect WIFI with sensor:
①. Bluetooth mode
②. EZ mode.
3. After connect WiFi successfully, click the sensor icon to enter the app interface and do some setting. You can preset the value of temperature and humidity for alarming from here.
1. Intelligent Linkage
When the ambient environment change, you can do intelligent linkage. For example, the air conditioner will be on automatically when the room temperature surpass 35℃. And the humidifier will spray when the humidity is lower than 20% RH.
2. Share devices
You can share your added devices with your family members, so they can also monitor the ambient environment.
3. Temperature Unit Selection in APP
You can choose ℃ or ℉ as the temperature unit through app.
4. Third-party Voice Control
Works with amazon alexa, google assistant.
5.5. With buzzer alarm